Our civil construction team have completed numerous civil construction projects throughout New Zealand for major oil companies, fuel distributors, corporates, councils and private entities.
For the successful execution of a civil construction project, effective planning is essential. It is important for us that our customers can rely on us to develop a full understanding of their needs and we ensure that this is what we will deliver.
Our civil construction team have experience in the retail, industrial and commercial markets working with all types of hazardous substances.
Our capability includes:
- Underground tank extraction and destruction
- Consent applications
- Service station redevelopments/decommissioning (from retanking to raze and rebuilds)
- Electrical (hazardous areas)
- Tank cleaning (confined space entry)
- Filtration and fuel quality management
- Soil contamination, testing and remediation
- Storm water interceptors/detention tanks
- Heavy civil construction (sheet piling, dewatering and drainage)
- Excavation, site works and reinstatement
- Supply, installation and transportation of underground storage tanks
- Tank and pipeline testing
- Supply of fuel/oil equipment products and accessories (pumps, filters, dispensers, nozzles, hoses, fuel management systems, over fill protection and tank gauging etc)
- Tendering and procurement of subcontractors
- Turnkey solutions
- Dispenser calibrations (MAPPS)
- HSNO compliance
Petrotec is an accredited contractor throughout the fuel industry and are experienced operators within a wide range of the industry sectors. We are a members of the New Zealand Contractors Federation, tertiary qualified under the ACC Workplace Safety Management Practices and our tradesmen are Site Safe qualified.